Please note as a result of the current Coronavirus Pandemic, couriers have significantly increased their shipping charges to some countries and deliveries may also take longer than usual. Thank you for your patience.
Our delivery charges are based on weight and destination. We do our best to keep our costs as low as possible, however some of our items are heavy which can make them expensive to ship.
We aim to process your order within 2 working days.
Once dispatched delivery time will depend on destination and shipping method.
UK orders will usually be sent by Royal Mail and delivery normally takes 2 working days. Larger orders will be shipped by Parcel Force or by courier and may take a day or two longer.
European orders will either be sent by Royal Mail or shipped by courier, dependent on weight. Delivery time is usually around 5 working days.
Orders to other destinations will either be sent by Royal Mail and local postal services or shipped by courier, dependent on weight. Delivery time varies with destination, and can take as long 4 to 6 weeks for some countries. Please contact us for more details.
- We are not able to provide tracking information to all destinations as this is often not provided by the local postal service.
- To keep shipping costs as low as possible smaller value orders are not usually sent using a tracked service.
- International deliveries can be delayed by local Customs procedures.
- Please notify us of any problems with order within 2 working days of delivery.
VAT and CUSTOMS CHARGES
Our prices are exclusive of local taxes and customs charges.
- Deliveries are likely to take longer to arrive during December/early January because of the Christmas holiday period.